Microsoft's E3 Reveal ''Bigger than Natal''

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

echer

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
Maybe Microsoft plans to reveal their portable plans this year? Maybe the Xboy will become a reality? =)

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
Blu-ray player. Not stand alone, they have learned their lesson. This will be a new SKU and updated versions of some games that will take advantage of it and one new game that will really rock blow everyone away.

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]badaxe2[/nom]Is it just me or has Microsoft become the most cocky, albeit still mediocre console maker in the industry?[/citation]

Its just you.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
I wouldn't be so quick to take marketing press releases to heart. Maybe it's bigger maybe it's not. What do you expect them to say? "Stay tuned for a SMALLER announcement"????

Lewis57

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
[citation][nom]Pyroflea[/nom]Natal wasn't that big of a deal, so I'm not expecting anything significant. WAIT, I got an idea! Why don't you release the Zune HD in Canada you assholes.[/citation]

And the UK, I want one =\

zaznet

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
We are half way through the 10 year expected lifespan of the 360. They don't have to bring anything announced at E3 to market within 12 months of that announcement. A 2-3 year window of development wouldn't be too far off and would allow Microsoft to one up Sony again.

BluRay, Wifi, 3D, Kinect (Natal), 1080p or perhaps even UHD, backwards compatible with Xbox and Xbox 360.

BluRay is obvious for the next Xbox with Movie support, and 3D movie support. Microsoft is definitely moving to 3D support even for the existing 360. They could use HD-DVD discs instead just to increase capacity and ignore BluRay trying to say that streaming is the future but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.