Microsoft's Hohm Geared To Save You Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamphantom_1977

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2008
be nice if they could pool all the saved money from the saved electricity to make the upgrades to save more electricity and save more money for the pool to add more upgrades and save more money.... Yeah, it's a vicious cycle isn't it?

war2k9

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Thank you ms for trying to help me save money on my electric bill.
I really want you ms to help save money on my next windows upgrade.
Offer lower price for people who are upgrading from vista to win 7 or offer family pack pricing for people who own more than one computer in their house.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
Microsoft realizes that there are too many demands on today's family budget. With Hohm they hope to reduce utility bills and determine the average savings so it's easier to plan for product price increases in the future.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
Microsoft HeadQuarters: "Your sir, are brilliant! If they save money on electricity they can buy Windows at higher prices! You are promoted."

Not to mention that now they can get all the benefits of "supporting the environment." Just another thing Microsoft would do to try and heal a public image, which tricking more people. They always find a way of getting good press, but really just sucking more and more money out of people.

cletus_slackjawd

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2006
I just signed up for the beta (puget sound energy customer)but I'm not sure what it's going to do to help me, just curious what my neighbors are paying compared to me.

joshthor

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2008
[citation][nom]brendano257[/nom]Microsoft HeadQuarters: "Your sir, are brilliant! If they save money on electricity they can buy Windows at higher prices! You are promoted."Not to mention that now they can get all the benefits of "supporting the environment." Just another thing Microsoft would do to try and heal a public image, which tricking more people. They always find a way of getting good press, but really just sucking more and more money out of people.[/citation]

oh bull s*** im guessing most consumers wont even buy the next version of windows, if they do, it will be on a new computer. my grandma is still running windows 98, all my extended family is still running xp (minus a couple running vista) as far as i can tell people dont flock stores to buy the latest and greatest operating system. im tired of the microsoft hating doom and gloom crap. go suck your apple.

danny69t

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]frozenlead[/nom]I bet no one in the outside world will get it.[/citation]
Outside world meaning what? all the non US-people? or what? i wonder how many people from your "not outside world "know what an ohm is

Status
Not open for further replies.