Microsoft's KIN One, KIN Two Specs Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauxenburg

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
The ONE looks super Asian. Doesn't look like it quite fits the US market. I'd say go for the more industrial professional look like the iPhone 4G or the HTC phones. You don't want your phone looking like a cheap plastic baby toy.

Probably a good product, just not digging the aesthetics.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
Sounds impressive. I heard about the product via Paul Thurotts podcast over the weekend. He was excited about it, so I'm guessing it has something more to it.

G

As an Asian, I also can't find any aesthetics in these phones. They just don't look like products of 2010, but rather something 20 years ago...Especially when you compare them with the iPhone 4G

Usability is crucial, but I really can't imagine a teenager using these things while walking on the street

bucherm

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I think that MS is making a mistake in marketing these things AFTER announcing the Win7 Phones. I understand the target demographic, but unless the data plan is much cheaper than true smartphone plans, I can't see anyone buying these in lieu of a BB, Android, or Win7 Phone when it comes out on Verizon.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I see absolutely no reason to buy either of these phones.
So, how about a Sony Ericsson Satio 2? That's something I'd dump a truckload of cash into.

ksampanna

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]I see absolutely no reason to buy either of these phones.So, how about a Sony Ericsson Satio 2? That's something I'd dump a truckload of cash into.[/citation]
Then you shud see the Sony Experia

Status
Not open for further replies.