Minecraft Heading to Xperia PLAY First

Status
Not open for further replies.

weefatbob

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
Fuck that will be a very long wait till it is out then. The Xperia play is so damn late I have cancelled both my pre-orders with O2!

soccerplayer88

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
Awesome that the indie developer is getting all this attention. Hopefully we'll see versions on the iOS (not the phone, my ipod although would be appreciative) and maybe even on the Android.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I really wouldn't want to play Minecraft on such a small screen. I can only imagine how it would make high areas feel when you endlessly climb up them. Plus I just can't see charging people for the portable version if they already bought the PC version. I never liked the idea of re-buying the same game on another platform.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
I would not play minecraft at all. Why limit what I can do with my imagination in a 3d world? But that's another debate.
I think a MMO of any sort should not be played on any portable with tiny keyboard or no keyboard. Even when bored while on the bus. Let alone taking time away from the big computer with HD screens to play on tiny screens. But as long as there are people wanting it, there will be someone supplying it.
Thumbs up for the free market!

feeddagoat

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
[citation][nom]weefatbob[/nom] The Xperia play is so damn late I have cancelled both my pre-orders with O2![/citation]

What are you on about? the xperia play is already out in the UK and has been for a while.....

oxxfatelostxxo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
You can actually already play minecraft on a phone... ive been doing it since release. My desktop runs the game and video/audio are streamed right to my phone where i can control it.

Though... the controls are a lil bit of a pain, its still functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.