Minecraft Pocket Will Likely Evolve Like Original Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
I bought it from the 10 cents sale on android market.
And frankly, that's what it's worth in its current state, thank goodness they are going to update it..

kjsfnkwl

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2011
The only thing that would make this worth it would a feature to let players export schematics of their mobile buildings to their PC worlds.

pliskin1

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
[citation][nom]kjsfnkwl[/nom]The only thing that would make this worth it would a feature to let players export schematics of their mobile buildings to their PC worlds.[/citation]
I think a schematic importing feature would be great.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
That's nice and all, though unlike a PC the portable devices don't have controls to spare, unless Mojang can come up with a way of using touchscreen to craft things.

mrpijey

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
Develop the same way as the desktop version? You mean every new version has more and more critical bugs needing 3-4 patches before you can even use it as before, and with more and more nonsense features added instead of focusing on critical bugs and much needed features?

I really hope it doesn't develop the same way...

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I have never played the mobile version but if I did I think I would desire one that doesn't involve combat at all. Simply mining, crafting, and building. Add a multi-player feature in it as well (if one does not exist already) and I would gladly buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.