MMA Fighter Uses Modern Warfare 2 in Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicundercover

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2007
I first got introduced to gameing when I was a kid, the doctor told my parents that to improve my Eye Hand coordination to by me a video game system. At that time it was PONG AT HOME. But it began a long history that continues today.

elel

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]gaevs[/nom]Do you have a prescription for your game Sr.?[/citation]
+1.

Except that Sr. stands for senior, not sir. Still works, though.

G

@elel:
Maybe he was abbreviating `señor` under the assumption that Varner's doctor is Hispanic ;)

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
Short campaign, story that's in no way "realistic", more auto aim than all the Halo games combined, grenade spam twice as bad as the first MW (5 grenades on a single loadout?!), and camping focused gameplay because of killstreak rewards.

Game wasn't nearly as good as the hype, and didn't come close to topping its predecessor.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]se[/nom]@elel:Maybe he was abbreviating `señor` under the assumption that Varner's doctor is Hispanic[/citation]
Oooh, wish I had a hot Hispanic doctor, not ome crazy old white guy...

Well, I taught my 4 year old nephew how to play extremely basic computer games, and basic controls on my PSP.
I'm proud.

Videogames are beneficial to all, so who wants to get a couple headshots with me?

cerulean

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Hmm... wonder if my health insurance would cover that prescription.

"Sorry honey I can't take out the garbage now--I have to take my medication." *frag* *frag* *frag*

adillhoff

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2009
I think MW2 would be the only FPS they could give him. It's very easy to play, requires little to no skill, and doesn't require you to play as a team. I bet he was just as good as all of the other 14 year old console fags that play these trashy FPS games (and he was medicated).

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Good to see video games as a positive instead of violent cop killing trainers.. so many people in the media like to portray them as.
on a side note.. I hope Varner's injury doesn't effect him to much... cause he is going to have his hands full with Ben Henderson... should be a great fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.