Modder Selling Iron Man Xbox with Arc Reactor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillaxinb4u

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
that would be even sweeter if u stuck some sort of projector in that slot an wired it to the system therefore starting ur xbox with the picture projecting on a huge wall.3d or not but high quality.now id pay for that..........

danimal_the_animal

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2006
I don't know HOW MANY TIMES i need to say this...

The RROD is non existant with all brand new current models of the arcade system....they all blow COLD AIR out the back!!!!!
i have windows media center in my front room and have 3 xbox 360's feeding TV to all the other rooms in the house and they are on all the time.....STILL BLOW COLD AIR OUT THE BACK and they are all 1 year old!!!!

the old xboxes ran hot....just buy new and not used....

sheesh!

prodigygamer

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2010
[citation][nom]danimal_the_animal[/nom]I don't know HOW MANY TIMES i need to say this...The RROD is non existant with all brand new current models of the arcade system....they all blow COLD AIR out the back!!!!!i have windows media center in my front room and have 3 xbox 360's feeding TV to all the other rooms in the house and they are on all the time.....STILL BLOW COLD AIR OUT THE BACK and they are all 1 year old!!!!the old xboxes ran hot....just buy new and not used....sheesh![/citation]

I do not believe it is your job nor responsability to educate people of this, if they are silly enough to not know RROD has been fixed I would not bother pointing it out over and over again to them, as you will be just wasting your time.

On topic: Mod looks great, very neat and great colours, good job mate!

Simple11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
There are many forms of RRoD, not just over heating issues. Although, its nice to see that they're failure rate isn't 60% anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.