Modern Warfare 2 Ad Shows Mapathy Sufferers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
$15 is BS. I really don't know if I'm going to buy them. I play on PC, where all FPS games are meant to be played and I'm not going to drop $15 more into this game. I guess if everybody starts playing the new maps, I will just quit playing.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
gee....people wouldn't be paying $15 for 3 new maps with 2 tweaked one if game supported user created contents and mods....

another EPIC FAIL for Infinity Ward!!!!

HavoCnMe

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
Stimulus with a thumb in your butt, IW. I play BFBC2 and i would of bought MW2 if you didn't F the consumer with retarded tactics.

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
lol @ all the angry MW2 PC gamers... stop whining.. MW2 is an amazing game, no doubt about that... no matter how much u flame it.. ur hatred ain't gonna be worth jack... the game will still be on top of BFBC2. Eventhough i think BFBC2 is indeed pretty close in comparison (yes i have both). Both have a different style of gameplay... MW2 is much faster... BFBC2 is more accuracy and teamwork... doesn't necessarily make it better... i personally find MW2 more fun, but BFBC2 more tolerable... no campers and all and such kind of crap.

failboat

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
I love PC fps, but dam MW2 has poor support. Blatant hackers in what seems like 1-5 lobbies. Then the ones you can't quite tell if they are hacking. Steam doesn't do shit about it. For christ-sake you can hack the server and make everyone jump 20ft and get 1000xp per kill. One thing failbox beats pc at is controlling the hacks.

Not to mention the whole lobby process kinda sucks on steam everyone gets Dc'd so much or random problems trying to join parties. This may be across steam. I'm not positive.

Screw 15 more for the game if BFbc2 is better. I'm gonna get the 4for3 squad pack on steam pending some more feedback on the game.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I've said it already many times but:

1) MW2 was $10 higher than any other FPS game I've ever heard of.\
2) $15 for three maps is ridiculous
3) Users are not able to create their own maps

And despite all of that, I would still love to buy and play the game, BUT, no dedicated servers FTL.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I bet people who don't have the new maps will get booted out when the map tries to load too, making it more difficult than it already is to find a steady, consistent set of games.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Commercial awesome. DLC for a fps game in the form of maps. REALLY! Piss off. I remember when people could make maps in most fps games, and a lot even better then the orginals. Now they want you to pay for them. Ya, um no.

G

Its only 15 dollars..... If you have the money to buy the game and other add-ons then why bitch when you have to pay to play. And if you dont want them then dont get them but its really nothing, it like buying 10 16oz pepsi's do you complain when you get those..... and the thing is those 5 maps will last a lot loner then a lot of things you can buy with 15 dollars.... and as for the PS3 people. i will keep paying my 50 dollars a year, the interface is a lot better then yours.

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]PanikWarz[/nom]Its only 15 dollars..... If you have the money to buy the game and other add-ons then why bitch when you have to pay to play. And if you dont want them then dont get them but its really nothing, it like buying 10 16oz pepsi's do you complain when you get those..... and the thing is those 5 maps will last a lot loner then a lot of things you can buy with 15 dollars.... and as for the PS3 people. i will keep paying my 50 dollars a year, the interface is a lot better then yours.[/citation]

Still doesn't justify $50 more.... ;)

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]cj_online[/nom]lol @ all the angry MW2 PC gamers... stop whining.. MW2 is an amazing game, no doubt about that... no matter how much u flame it.. ur hatred ain't gonna be worth jack... the game will still be on top of BFBC2. Eventhough i think BFBC2 is indeed pretty close in comparison (yes i have both). Both have a different style of gameplay... MW2 is much faster... BFBC2 is more accuracy and teamwork... doesn't necessarily make it better... i personally find MW2 more fun, but BFBC2 more tolerable... no campers and all and such kind of crap.[/citation]

Stupid, immature fanboys... can't take any sort of criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.