Solved! Moto G5....!!!

Nov 9, 2021
I inserted a MicroSd in my Motorola Moto G5 2017. I then proceeded to format it, after which it gives me 7 giga occupied out of 32. I state that the internal memory of the phone always gives me little memory, practically 16 giga, it gives me yes and no 200 / 300 megs free.
How to solve ........... ???
The Micro SD has been formatted and there are 14 folders inside. The MicroSD is this:

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07YGZ7FY7/?tag=tomsforum-21&linkCode=ogi

When Motorola made me format the Micro SD, it asked me to transfer about 5.5 gigabytes and I accepted.
Because if I install any APP, it asks me to free up space, when I have 25 Giga free on the Micro SD. How can I install the Apps on the board ............ ???

Solution
Not all phones allow you to format the card as internal storage which will just combine the SD card and the built in phone storage in one space. Some apps you can select to move the data to the SD card, and you can also set the media like videos and photos to be saved to the SD card.
Not all phones allow you to format the card as internal storage which will just combine the SD card and the built in phone storage in one space. Some apps you can select to move the data to the SD card, and you can also set the media like videos and photos to be saved to the SD card.

Solution