Moto G6 Amazon Edition Battery Life Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacAtat007

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2012
I've had a Moto G5 plus for the last few years and loved it. After having such a good experience with the G5 plus i bought a Moto G6 Amazon Edition with 64gb storage and 4gb ram on Cyber Monday. I like the phone itself but the battery life is terrible. When I'm playing Clash Royale it just watching YouTube my battery goes down 1% every 30-450 seconds and that doesn't seem normal based on what I've read. I'm returning it to get a new one but before I do I want to find out if that is typical of this phone. With the G5 plus, even after 2 years I could easily get a whole day of moderate to heavy use so if this is normal sadly I might have to get a different type of phone. Anyone else have any experience with this phone?

Nmopt

Estimable
Dec 28, 2014
Check the phone's description / specifications and check for battery capacity (or do some research.)

If around 2.000mAh, it could die fast. It could be a small battery

Hope I helped!

RacAtat007

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2012
I bought the standard G6 and it's better than the Amazon version but still not great. After a few full recharge cycles it started getting better so I can get almost a full day out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.