Moto Now Owns the Budget Phone Market — And That's a Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2018
What is strange about the Moto G line is that it is hands-down the best budget phone, yet carriers don't really sell it like they sell a host of inferior budget options. This time around I'm hoping the G6 gets adopted by all the major carriers. If it does, the benefit to consumers will come via carrier discounting.

May 9, 2018
I buy my unlocked cells through Amazon prime. Unfortunately I can't afford to pay much at least not over $200. I'm on a fixed income but a real geeky 68 years old. I Love my MOTO g5plus. Yes I love my MOTO. Not everyone can afford iPhones or want iPhones. I'm okay. My MOTO communicates with my windows 10 laptop and my Amazon fire tablet. It's not nfc but I can actually move my hands to pay with my card. If I want to screen cast I need to use a Google Chromecast but I don't have one. 12 megapixel camera. Oh did I mention I can communicate with my Canon EOS digital camera. Course that's a low end camera since it's 18 megapixels not a $1000 model. My evaluation is not everyone can afford an expensive phone or expensive equipment. I disagree with your title of your article. It may have gotten under my skin but it's not unfortunate that MOTO is a low end phone. Please investigate more before you title an article.

Status
Not open for further replies.