Motorola Aura - the Non-resalable Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

enewmen

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2005
Most phones sold in the States are already dragging behind the rest of the world (as well as most every GSM phone outside the States are interchangable). This 'unique ID' just makes things worse.

G

Higher cost, less functionality, contract designed to piss off customers. Are they trying to get out of the cell phone business?

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Colleges usually pay 20~25% of the original cost when buying back text books. Mine pays 50% but we’re a business school.

BTW, don’t worry about selling back to Moto as the company won’t be around in a few year.

G

piece of chit phone with useless apps just like the iphone. Looks like crap most likely slow as crap and definitely has the impracticality of a two ton rhino.. Sounds to me like Motorola's CEO is doing crack again but what's new... Sometimes I just wish these huge corporations would fall and oh what a great fall it would be.. But wait! No that wont happen because the all mighty govern less government will bail them out.. Gotta love America.. The land of opportunity and a fascist government..

G

Why in the world would you do this? We are already behing the world this technology and you people are are moving the ball way back! Somebody got moved to a position of power in the company that should be evaluated, family member? someone with photos? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.