Motorola Droid 2 Turbo phone APN codes for Straight Talk

Jun 27, 2018
Droid turbo 2 my service contract ended with Verizon. I bought the 4G LTE straight talk with Sim card. I need to change my APN codes. I asked Like alot of us do yeah I lazy but I try to change network Carrier to I can only change APN :ACCT.TF.GW6.VZWENTP

Ph software version is 7.0

HELP!!!!!!!

Solution
You shouldn't need to change anything on it yourself. You should just need the original carrier/service provider to unlock the device. Only they can do that.

Now if the device is one type (say CDMA) and the SIM another (Say GSM) then you are out of luck. You would need a new phone to use the carrier/service provider or a different carrier/service provider to use the phone.
You shouldn't need to change anything on it yourself. You should just need the original carrier/service provider to unlock the device. Only they can do that.

Now if the device is one type (say CDMA) and the SIM another (Say GSM) then you are out of luck. You would need a new phone to use the carrier/service provider or a different carrier/service provider to use the phone.

Solution
Jun 27, 2018
Hello to All and again thanks for all your assist. the only thing I did change was APN::ACCT.TF.GW6.VZWENTP
and change device Type to LTE/CDMA that's with the SIM Card from Straight talk Package for ( USE YOU ON PHONE ) followed SIM Card install Instructions. I not have a Working phone and only issues is set up voice mail.

Thanks again and yes I got Lucky.!!!! With your help.