Motorola Reveals Specs of New XOOM Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I'm wondering why ppl are still referring to the $800 price tag as being hefty.... as if there isn't a more expensive iPad on the market. Anyway, the $600 price point is cool for those that want the wifi only... but I can't imagine owning a tablet (a portable device) w/o access to 3G/4G. Why do you think 3G cards are so high for laptops???

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
Man, i wish Motorola would have included a good IR transmitter on this Xoom tablet. Can you imagine using these tablets to control your entertainment center.

G

I'm new to this 3G ,4G thing. If i'm only gonna used my tablet for home use, what do i need 3G or 4G capabilities for?

G

I read somewhere that it doesn't support Netflix and Hulu. When and when will that be added.

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
People need to calm down. This device is way more powerful than the ipad yet you are still whining about the price. Ignorance at its best?

CTPAHHIK

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
"Unfortunately there's no obvious clue as to why Motorola is listing the MZ601 and MZ603 models together."

US and European versions.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]jasonpwns[/nom]People need to calm down. This device is way more powerful than the ipad yet you are still whining about the price. Ignorance at its best?[/citation]

Nope, not wanting to pay the Apple tax on a product at all.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Alright, there we go. Having a single model priced at $800 seemed pretty stupid. Now we have a little range in pricing - it's gonna be a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.