move apps to sd on galaxy grand prime

Solution
Well there are two reasons.

One, your card is actually larger than the limit for that device. So I wouldn't be surprised if it gives you issues. The listed limit for that phone is 64.

And Two, your device is running an older version of Android. Only those running "Marshmallow" would be able to move apps over that aren't typically movable. That is done by the blank SD card being made "Internal" storage, rather than the typical "External", when the card is set up in the device. It also means that card would be formatted to that device only. Since your phone comes with an older OS version, it would not be able to do this.
Well there are two reasons.

One, your card is actually larger than the limit for that device. So I wouldn't be surprised if it gives you issues. The listed limit for that phone is 64.

And Two, your device is running an older version of Android. Only those running "Marshmallow" would be able to move apps over that aren't typically movable. That is done by the blank SD card being made "Internal" storage, rather than the typical "External", when the card is set up in the device. It also means that card would be formatted to that device only. Since your phone comes with an older OS version, it would not be able to do this.

Solution

liltoby007

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
Hello @webworkings, are you saying that running "Marshmallow" enables me to move default apps like music and gallery?

Good morning kemyde,

I just watched a video showing that the internal storage gets exhausted after about 13 apps are downloaded despite moving most of the apps to the memory card.

My current phone has an internal storage of 11GB, which is almost full - and I have downloaded 26 apps already.

With a 32G memory card formatted to a flash memory on marshmallow, do you think I will be fine with the grand prime plus?