Solved! MSI GL 63 8SD weird noises when AC adapter plugged in

Solution
To be honest it doesn't sound like a problem from here. That said, it could be a fan going off due to overheating when the charger is connected. It happens.

If it never did this before (and you have had the laptop for a while) then the above makes sense and getting it looked at is a good idea. Now if it is new, then it may just be the way it is when plugged in. Some devices are that way.

My best suggestion is if you are truly worried about it, then I would contact the manufacturer, as you said you have a warranty.
To be honest it doesn't sound like a problem from here. That said, it could be a fan going off due to overheating when the charger is connected. It happens.

If it never did this before (and you have had the laptop for a while) then the above makes sense and getting it looked at is a good idea. Now if it is new, then it may just be the way it is when plugged in. Some devices are that way.

My best suggestion is if you are truly worried about it, then I would contact the manufacturer, as you said you have a warranty.

Solution
Nov 15, 2019

it's new laptop, i use it for month at max

Then it is totally possible that something is warming up when the power is connected and the fans are then kicking in to keep it cool. It may not be a true 'problem' but it is possible that it would be something that bothers you.

If that is the case, it is up to you. You can either try and exchange it and see if it happens again, contact the manufacturer about it or just live with the sound.