MSI GS60 Stuck on Logo Screen

VixenVII

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015
Hello everyone,

So, I have a MSI GS60 (2PE-052, updated OS from 8.1 to Windows 10) that is stuck on the MSI logo/splash screen. Previously when I turned on the laptop it booted into the bios, I didn't pay it much attention and just exited the bios. Since then, it just stays at the MSI logo screen and doesn't respond to any button presses (like del, or the function keys etc. to enter the bios). I tried doing a hard reset, even tried booting the laptop without the HDD or SDD to see if it would proceed, but still no luck. I used to get a different message when the laptop booted, "Start PXE over IPv4/IPv6" but that issue was resolved.

When I tried clearing the CMOS, the laptop boots up and goes to a black screen, then quickly goes back to the MSI logo and stays there...

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Please do try the reset hole on the right side of your laptop. Remove the AC adapter then press and hold the reset button for couple of seconds and see if will let the laptop boot back up because if it still won't boot up you may need to send the laptop for a repair. Contact the manufacturer how you can send it for a repair if still under the factory warranty.

VixenVII

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015

Hey, I apologize for the late reply. I actually couldn't fix the problem, unfortunately. I decided to just have it replaced. After a lot of googling, other people with the same issue ended up having it replaced or repaired.

TRENDING THREADS