Msi gs63vr 7rf or Asus gl702vm? Need help choosing quick!

Judy_P

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017
I only need a laptop for heavy gaming. Help me choosing one, please.

Msi gs63vr 7rf
Key Specs
Hard Drive Capacity 1256 gigabytes
Hard Drive Type SATA + Solid State Drive
Operating System Windows 10
Processor Speed 2.8 gigahertz
Processor Model Intel 7th Generation Core i7
System Memory (RAM) 16 gigabytes
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Screen Size 15.6 inches

Asus gl702vm
Key Specs
Hard Drive Capacity 1128 gigabytes
Hard Drive Type SATA + Solid State Drive
Operating System Windows 10
Processor Speed 2.6 gigahertz
Processor Model Intel 6th Generation Core i7
System Memory (RAM) 12 gigabytes
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Battery Life 3 hours
Screen Size 17.3 inches

Solution
I would go with the Msi gs63vr 7rf. Although it may have a smaller screen, it has a faster processor and more storage. In addition, having more RAM will help to speed up games, which could increase your playing experience. If you could respond with the battery life, and the exact processor model (E.G. Intel Core I5-7600K, 3.8 GHz), it would give more factors to consider upon.

In reality, it does depend on price, how much you will notice a speed difference, and the screen size. So, I would go with the Msi gs63vr 7rf.

Hope this helps!

RandomGuy42

Commendable
Jan 1, 2017
I would go with the Msi gs63vr 7rf. Although it may have a smaller screen, it has a faster processor and more storage. In addition, having more RAM will help to speed up games, which could increase your playing experience. If you could respond with the battery life, and the exact processor model (E.G. Intel Core I5-7600K, 3.8 GHz), it would give more factors to consider upon.

In reality, it does depend on price, how much you will notice a speed difference, and the screen size. So, I would go with the Msi gs63vr 7rf.

Hope this helps!

Solution
On paper, MSI looks better. it has a better processor, bigger storage and more memory. So i would say pick that one if both are similarly priced. personally, i prefer bigger screen that 15 inch for gaming laptops so i would choose ASUS purely because of that. The slightly inferior CPU and less ram should not result in much of a gaming performance difference (if any). Besides you can always upgrade memory in the future without much of a hassle or cost.