Solved! MSI GS63vr Stealth Pro Nvidia Graphics driver is not isntalling

May 13, 2019
I recently bought the MSI GS63VR 7RF and it was working fine until I refreshed its windows. Now I am installing a driver for its dedicated GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb but it shows an error that says the Nvidia installer cannot continue with the version of windows that I have. I have windows 10 Home edition and the driver I downloaded is also for windows 10 home edition. Kindly help!

Solution
Where are you trying to download the driver from? You should only get them from the manufacturer's website. Any others will likely not work with your device.

You might want to try letting the computer find the drivers itself, rather than trying to locate them for it. Not using an alternate program either, just using the Windows update option for the device.

Additionally, are you sure that the computer originally had 10? Or was it updated to 10? This will also make a difference.
Where are you trying to download the driver from? You should only get them from the manufacturer's website. Any others will likely not work with your device.

You might want to try letting the computer find the drivers itself, rather than trying to locate them for it. Not using an alternate program either, just using the Windows update option for the device.

Additionally, are you sure that the computer originally had 10? Or was it updated to 10? This will also make a difference.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS