MSI Laptop Warranty US

Mullen8er

Estimable
Feb 26, 2015
Hey guys, I'm going to be purchasing a MSI GE70 Apache Pro. And I wanted to know what people thought of MSI's warranty that comes with the laptop? It comes with a 2 year warranty from MSI, so I'm not sure if I would want an additional Square trade or Geek Squad (if I buy from best buy) So I just would like to know if people have had good luck or not with the MSI factory warranty.
Thanks!

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there i dont know of MSI warranty i just bought the new GE62 apcahe 2015 model but i can tell you is that those extended warranties or any warranties you buy for that matter from those companies pretty much mean that you will have to deal with a 3rd party to get your laptop fixed or replaced as opposed to dealing with MSI directly for example with a geek squad protection plan it just means that they will try to fix it themselves first before they send it off to get repaired by the manufacturer now with square trade it just means you contact them if you have a problem and they will take care of it which basically means they will send it off for you to have it repaired or they will replace it for you yet again as opposed to you having to directly speak to MSI hope this helps good luck to ya sincerely a proud owner of a MSI GE62