MSI laptop won't turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professorwiggins

Commendable
Nov 16, 2016
I have a MSI Ge62 2qd 2qd apache pro laptop. The laptop was working fine then suddenly I opened it up and press the power button and it won't turn on. The only thing that happens is the Backlit keyboard and the LED on the power button blinks for a split second then immediately turns off. Theres no fans turning on and the screen is black. Besides the light flashing for a split second it just seems dead. I've tried several outlets and I believe my power adapter is fine. The laptop is only 5 months old so it's still well within warranty but I still was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what it might be and if it's a easy fix or not. Thanks.

Professorwiggins

Commendable
Nov 16, 2016
Well I tried the adapter on my old laptop and seems to be working fine. My best guess at his point is something with the psu or motherboard. I've tried playing with it for a while but still no response.

Your adapter is good with another laptop, so, the problem is on the motherboard, you have to use your warranty for reparing your laptop. I think the problem is on the motherboard, a component is defective. You can try an old remedy for laptop, remove the battery and unplug the adapter, hold the power button for a minute, after just plug the adapter and start your laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS