MSI Leopard Pro Mouse not working

Oct 7, 2018
so not too long ago I bought a new MSI Leopard Pro. At first, the mouse I used was my old one. It worked fine, but eventually started acting weird. And then it just kind of stopped working and I've assumed it just broke on its own.

then I got a mouse for about 5 euros, from a store called the Action. They're pretty cheap, yeah. It worked fine at first, but then it started jittering. If I would move my mouse all the way up on the screen, the cursor wouldnt follow. Then; sometimes, when I didnt even touch my mouse, the cursor would jittor around the entire screen, but stop when I touch my mouse

I bought another one of those mouses, I thought my previous one was broken. First it worked fine, but then after a day or 2 the same problems emerged.

Assuming it's just bad quality, I bought a mouse 2nd hand. The seller told me enough about it, saying it was still pretty new but hardly used. The pictures showed it worked. I bought it, and at first it went very well. Perfectly even. Every button worked, the lights worked. But now again, its jittering. It seems to be getting worse by the day. If I move my mouse left, you can see the cursor struggle and go right a bit, so I have to move my mouse even further left. Same thing goes with moving my mouse in any direction, the cursor jitters and doesnt fully follow.

anyone can help? I've already asked on a tech subreddit but no one replied, I've contacted the company I bought it from but no reply yet. I think it's a problem in my laptop seeing as 3/4 mouses just seemed to.. break or not work properly with my laptop.

remixislandmusic

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
Is the mouse wireless? i had this happen to a cheap logitec wireless mouse. Replacing the batteries with an unknow working battery fixed this for awhile but it later started acting up again. im assuming it needs a new battery, so i would try that

Oct 7, 2018

the first 3 mouses were, I have tried changing the batteries before to see little change. My current mouse is not wireless,but shows the same problems

remixislandmusic

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018

I have had an old dell optical wired mouse do the same thing and I haven't been able to repair it. Might I suggest buying a quality mouse from a reputable brand next time?