Solved! Muddy Screen on HP Elitebook 6930p

tj150r

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017
Hello guys I have little problem in my hp Elitebook 6930p. The screen get some lines and squares as shown in the pictures .. I did update the graphics driver and even try different copies of windows .. win 7 ,8 etc.. but the problem is still .. but when t take a screenshot with sniping tool they appear in the screenshot so I think it's not hardware issue!!. And one more thing .. when I move the mouse on the lines they vanish but they came after minutes later and this problem mostly I had it with pictures .. please help me .. thx

http://imgur.com/6LvAYVa

Solution
if have or can borrow a monitor compatible with your laptop's video port(s) for testing purposes to see if it displays the same on the monitor. if it does then a videocard or ram problem & if it doesn't then a laptop screen problem.

rgd1101

Don't

"when I take a screenshot by the sniping tool for the screen when it get that lines and squares they shown in the taken screenshot so I think it's not hardware issue"
can you repeat that? if you mean you don't see it in sniping tool. it might be your screen. or the connection to the screen

ffg7

Splendid
if have or can borrow a monitor compatible with your laptop's video port(s) for testing purposes to see if it displays the same on the monitor. if it does then a videocard or ram problem & if it doesn't then a laptop screen problem.

Solution