multiple asus laptops having wifi dropping issues

SenecaTheYounger

Prominent
Jun 10, 2017
So I've looked around, found all the solutions suggested for WiFi dropping issues on ASUS laptops running windows 10; I've disabled the power-saving feature, removed all the WiFi connections that are not necessary, updated drivers (they were up to date). I'm short of just buying replacement WiFi cards for the machines because nothing is helping :(

Any words of wisdom? The machines are an X555UJ and a F552L. There is a third machine exhibiting the same issue but it's not at my disposal at the moment.

All discussions and suggestions are kindly appreciated!

Zapthos

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
I had the same problem with the asus k53sc. I just used a usb network adapter. The sitecom usb n300 is working great for me, so maybe you could also give it a try.

SenecaTheYounger

Prominent
Jun 10, 2017

Hi webworkings, so i forgot to mention that there are many other Asus (and other branded laptops) at the facility which are working just fine... So I'm tending to believe that there isn't an issue with the internet w.r.t. ISP... or is that me being optimistic and naive?

SenecaTheYounger

Prominent
Jun 10, 2017

Hi Zapthos, I guess I could, though it's just strange for so many machines to be displaying the same issue :S which makes me thinks that it's got to be a problem someone else has seen and/or fixed. Will keep that in mind though, thanks!