Murder, She Wrote and House Games Announced

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmangamer

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2005
What Legacy (and Nintendo) has understood is that the over-60 generation has money (yes, they won't stea...mmm...pirate games), leisure time and interest. Since Murder is a much beloved series with actual mysteries, I suspect the game will sell quite well.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
If I were to buy this (which i wouldn't/won't) it would have to be digital download... There is NO WAY im standing in line with a "murder she wrote" game in hand!

LOL
I would rather buy a playboy and skincream.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
I've played some fine detective games in my time from sherlock holmes on the in 95 platform to a playstation classic 'The XFiles' .. however some of these modern mystery games are almost junk. Obvious puzzles, a platform strategy and puzzle, and clues are highlighted by bright pixelated sparkly parts. What ever happened to the concrete trial and error / choose your words wisely approach to these kind of games?

pythy

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Just a thought, if they are making games for shows like House and Murder She Wrote, why wasn't there ever a game made for Macgyver?? Every episode is an adventure/hidden-object game!! Find bits and pieces here and there, combine them and blow a hole in the wall!!

Status
Not open for further replies.