My Acer laptop is very slowly shutdown

harshanahela

Prominent
Nov 17, 2017
My Acer laptop is very slowly shutdown Aspire E15(E5-575G corei5 -7th Gen) since 15th nivember 2016. I bought it two months ago. I want to know the reason for this and how to fix this problem. I saw there is some temporally solution like press power button few seconds. But those thing is not long term solution. I want to exact solution for it. Because as a customer I have a right for it.

Solution
Before you shut down next time, press the Control, Shift and Escape keys at the same time and that will bring up the Windows Task Manager. Under the Applications tab, see what's running and stop anything you don't need. Under the Processes tab, double click on the heading CPU and that brings the highest resource users to the top of the list. Remember the top two.

Close the Task Manager and restart. If it shuts down quickly, the problem programme was in one of those lists. Resinstalling those programmes usually fixes it.
Before you shut down next time, press the Control, Shift and Escape keys at the same time and that will bring up the Windows Task Manager. Under the Applications tab, see what's running and stop anything you don't need. Under the Processes tab, double click on the heading CPU and that brings the highest resource users to the top of the list. Remember the top two.

Close the Task Manager and restart. If it shuts down quickly, the problem programme was in one of those lists. Resinstalling those programmes usually fixes it.

Solution