Solved! My Acer r3 is not working Even though I kept charging then also it does not power on and it is not showing any thing on the s

hang-the-9

Titan
If it does not power on at all, remove the battery, remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in wall power and test it again. If it does not turn on, a used laptop of that model looks to be about $100, get one of those working and plug in your hard drive into it.

hang-the-9

Titan
If it does not power on at all, remove the battery, remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in wall power and test it again. If it does not turn on, a used laptop of that model looks to be about $100, get one of those working and plug in your hard drive into it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
T Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 9
A Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Why does my computer run slowly when plugged in with charger and works normally on battery?
Solved! My HP Spectre, battery is dead and it won’t charge. I tried a universal charger and that didn’t work either. Battery is
My Acer Aspire E 15 E5-573-31G2 is not working in battery power..my laptop turns on only when i charge it.whenever it is disco
Laptop charging stopped working, but charger is ok
Laptop will not charge, will work on AC but not on battery
US Gigabyte Laptop Power Adapter weak or not working, laptop switching between battery and charging
the power charging light is still working and others light and monitor can't open. Why?
MacBook pro mid 2010, A1286 battery won't charge. Laptop works with power cord
lenovo N200 Model N14608 Battery,When i working at 15% Battery Suddenly turn it off,When i turned On ,it Fails to charge.
Battery charges intermittently, BUT had work done on damaged post...so..
toshiba Satellite P55t-A5116 Charging circuit works, but when i goto power on, the fan spins a few seconds and the white power
Adapter only works with battery fully charged or removed
Hi my lenovo g50 wont charge. I tested the charger and its working fine power goes out. can the problem be with the charging b
My Acer aspire E14 is not charging even the blue light power is not working
Hp stream laptop: black screen, keyboard not working. But power button and charging light comes on. Product number is X7S47UA#
Only works on AC Power? Battery charges but doesn't work
HP dv7 turns off automatically after approx.5 mins on fully charged battery power only (no AC plugged in). Works fine when AC
Asus g55vw laptop will work only on battery. It will not charge the battery and will not power up with power adapter
Laptop functions perfectly with a fully charged battery: Won't charge working battery or power on while plugged in
Battery doesn't charge, ac adapter stops working if battery inserted

ASK THE COMMUNITY