My acer system fell and i've been unable to get to past autimactic repair loop, removed the hard drive and put it in my other

remjid

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016
I need help with my acer system stuck on the automatic repair loop. Can someone please help me out

Solution
Hi there remjid,

Unfortunately, it is highly probable that the drive has sustained some damage from the fall. If you have really important data stored over there, I would suggest you to contact a data recovery company. If you don't want to go with that option, you will need to attach the drive to another, working computer as a secondary drive and use some data recovery tool.

As for the other drive, you can't really expect it to boot, as it has no OS installed on it.

Cheers,
D_Know_WD :)

D_Know_WD

Estimable
Hi there remjid,

Unfortunately, it is highly probable that the drive has sustained some damage from the fall. If you have really important data stored over there, I would suggest you to contact a data recovery company. If you don't want to go with that option, you will need to attach the drive to another, working computer as a secondary drive and use some data recovery tool.

As for the other drive, you can't really expect it to boot, as it has no OS installed on it.

Cheers,
D_Know_WD :)

Solution