My Acrer aspire laptop wa shaving problems loading . Could not get into BIOS and seemed to be on a loop.

chillijar

Estimable
Aug 28, 2015
HI
I have an ACER aspire laptop. with windows 7, I installed a new HD about 1 1/2 years ago and now it is constantly on a loop at the start up and wont let me get into the BIOS, it just beeps at me everytime I touch a F1,F2....etc. key. Help

Solution
Hi,

One of the component of the laptop seems to be failing. Try these steps that might help.

- First take the HDD of the laptop and see if it will go into a loop.
- If it's still the same re-seat the RAM, remove the RAM for a second off the laptop then put everything back together then turn it on.
- Last troubleshooting step you might want to try also is to re-seat the CMOS battery to clear the BIOS setting.

Note: If the laptop stays on without the HDD that could be the problem.
Hi,

One of the component of the laptop seems to be failing. Try these steps that might help.

- First take the HDD of the laptop and see if it will go into a loop.
- If it's still the same re-seat the RAM, remove the RAM for a second off the laptop then put everything back together then turn it on.
- Last troubleshooting step you might want to try also is to re-seat the CMOS battery to clear the BIOS setting.

Note: If the laptop stays on without the HDD that could be the problem.

Solution