Solved! My alienware 17 r5 is not giving me good frames on charging!

Feb 4, 2019
I have an alienware 17 r5, i9-8950hk, gtx1080 (not been long just 3 months) and still i get 20-25 fps on Tekken 7 and not just tekken any other basic title on CHARGING! Yeah it runs better on battery. When i start the game in first 5 mins it hold it self and run smoothly on 60-61 fps but then it drops to 20-25 fps or even lower then that some times. Thermals are normal and it is on maximum performance of power management mode. Please help me out i am frustrated

Solution
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop. If you have any versions pending, work your way through to the latest revision. Which version of Windows 10 are you on 1806 or prior? You may also want to uninstall and reinstall your GPU drivers and see if the latest version from Nvidia's support site changes anything.

Lutfij

Splendid
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop. If you have any versions pending, work your way through to the latest revision. Which version of Windows 10 are you on 1806 or prior? You may also want to uninstall and reinstall your GPU drivers and see if the latest version from Nvidia's support site changes anything.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS