my android phone broke - how can i get my contacts transferred to my new phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Assuming you connected your google/gmail account with your phone, all your contacts will be on a new phone when you connect it to your google account. You can check your google account online to see if your contacts are all there.

Dunlop0078

Estimable
Herald
Feb 13, 2014
Verizon or whoever your carrier is can do it if the phone kind of works i dropped one of my phones in a pool and the screen was black and at least i think it wasent turning on but they got all my stuff transferred to my new phone even so.

g90814

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2013
Assuming you connected your google/gmail account with your phone, all your contacts will be on a new phone when you connect it to your google account. You can check your google account online to see if your contacts are all there.

Solution

Richard Olga

Estimable
Jun 15, 2015
The only solution is to go to your Gmail account registered with the phone. Google account you can say.
Check out the contacts tab and get your entire contact. They automatically get synchronised if you are an android user. I would like to suggest to take a backup of your entire important data rather facing such issues... Suffered twice with the same issue anyways :p

Status
Not open for further replies.