My apps are not moving to sd card.why i dont know.error message is unable to move.please help me

Solution
Unfortunately, that isn't possible. Android no longer natively supports the running of apps from SD cards. You cannot download apps to your SD card or run them off of your SD card with official versions of Android. The only way to get around that is to root your device, which will void your warranty.
Unfortunately, that isn't possible. Android no longer natively supports the running of apps from SD cards. You cannot download apps to your SD card or run them off of your SD card with official versions of Android. The only way to get around that is to root your device, which will void your warranty.

Solution

andyaz

Estimable
Sep 2, 2014

I'm not sure that's always true. I have a moto G4 running android 7.0 Nougat. Bought from Amazon and unchanged other than additional apps and OS upgrade. Under Settings > Storage > SD card >Storage settings, I have the option of formatting it as internal (extended) storage, which makes it available for apps, or even to be the phone's primary storage. I think that's an official version of Android, and I don't believe the phone is rooted, but I could certainly be wrong about any of this.