my battery of dell laptop got permanently failed . After which i am using it without battery while being connected to the char

anujanift97

Prominent
Sep 16, 2017
Hi ! my laptop stopped working suddenly after my battery got permanently failure . after that i started it using without the battery while connected to the charger as it only works when it is connected to the charger otherwise it turns off after the battery damage. can u please tell if its okay to keep using it this way ?
my laptop brand is DELL .

Solution
You can keep using it that way, however it is possible to cause damage. Can't say it will/won't. Some devices run fine that way, others won't even run without the battery. While it is working, I would really suggest replacing the battery (go OEM not after market) as soon as you can.
You can keep using it that way, however it is possible to cause damage. Can't say it will/won't. Some devices run fine that way, others won't even run without the battery. While it is working, I would really suggest replacing the battery (go OEM not after market) as soon as you can.

Solution