My cat just mauled my headset, i'm on a £60 budget to buy a new one

Solution
I just returned a Logitech G430 (same design, wired model) that broke in under a year. I will say, though, that Logitech's RMA procedure was super simple. The headset wasn't abused, it just cracked and fell apart where it swivels, but thanks to Turtle Beach's crappy design that always breaks there too, I have a lot of experience with wiring headsets back together. So I'm going to use the G430's that fell apart until they quit working, then I have a brand new pair that Logitech sent me to replace them.

The wireless might be nice with your cat having a tendency to destroy things though. Lol.

rolli59

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2007
I have had both Logitech and steel series, Currently Logitech 930 my last two Steel series broke (physically) under warranty period and second time I opted out of it and got Sony instead. The Logitech is way sturdier.

cTs Corvette

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
I just returned a Logitech G430 (same design, wired model) that broke in under a year. I will say, though, that Logitech's RMA procedure was super simple. The headset wasn't abused, it just cracked and fell apart where it swivels, but thanks to Turtle Beach's crappy design that always breaks there too, I have a lot of experience with wiring headsets back together. So I'm going to use the G430's that fell apart until they quit working, then I have a brand new pair that Logitech sent me to replace them.

The wireless might be nice with your cat having a tendency to destroy things though. Lol.

Solution

Iamsoda

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015

Logitech has aluminum band which is really strong. Just also consider getting a right angle usb adapter as the wifi receiver sticks out quite far from a laptop.