Solved! My computer is not rebooting don't know exactly what I need to do my battery is not working

Tony60

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
My computer fell on the floor when I cut it back on it says media test failure check cable and exiting pxe rom. And no boot able device insert boot disk and press any key what do I do help me please don't have money to get it fix and I work on my computer that's how I get paid not making no money now

Solution
It sounds like your hard drive. Now it 'could' just have gotten knocked loose and need the connections fixed.

You would need to open the device, disconnect the drive and then reconnect it.

However, if that doesn't do it, you may well have damaged the hard drive. Doesn't take much of a jolt to do that. If that is the case, you would need a new one.

NOTE: If the device is under warranty, then you should contact the manufacturer rather than open it up, as opening it up and doing any work inside can void your warranty.
It sounds like your hard drive. Now it 'could' just have gotten knocked loose and need the connections fixed.

You would need to open the device, disconnect the drive and then reconnect it.

However, if that doesn't do it, you may well have damaged the hard drive. Doesn't take much of a jolt to do that. If that is the case, you would need a new one.

NOTE: If the device is under warranty, then you should contact the manufacturer rather than open it up, as opening it up and doing any work inside can void your warranty.

Solution