My contacts are synced to my google account but when I switched phones all my contacts didn't download how do I find them

You would have to have used the exact same google account on the new device that you used on the old one.

Another way to get them, if they were actually saved to google (sometimes they don't get saved) would be to log into your google account from your browser app. Then go to "Contacts". When you can see your contacts click "More" and in the drop down menu click "Restore Contacts". Choose the date and time from which you want to get them (depending on how long ago they were last updated from the phone) and click "Restore".

You would have to have used the exact same google account on the new device that you used on the old one.

Another way to get them, if they were actually saved to google (sometimes they don't get saved) would be to log into your google account from your browser app. Then go to "Contacts". When you can see your contacts click "More" and in the drop down menu click "Restore Contacts". Choose the date and time from which you want to get them (depending on how long ago they were last updated from the phone) and click "Restore".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 4
R Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1