Solved! My coolpad 3622a keeps turning off itself then turns back on itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I would suggest checking the device for malware, viruses, and bad apps. Any of these could cause the problem.

You can also try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" to see if it works fine in there. Granted you can't use many apps in that mode, but if the phone runs fine while in that mode, then you know there is something on it that is the cause, as mentioned above, which you would have to find and remove.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you...
What I am asking is does it happen when doing the same thing, say using the same app. Or does it happen when the tablet reaches a certain percent on the battery. Anything specific that is going on every time when it occurs, or that it doesn't matter and it just does it no matter what you are doing.

I would suggest checking the device for malware, viruses, and bad apps. Any of these could cause the problem.

You can also try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" to see if it works fine in there. Granted you can't use many apps in that mode, but if the phone runs fine while in that mode, then you know there is something on it that is the cause, as mentioned above, which you would have to find and remove.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.