my wacom bamboo tablet suddenly stopped reading the pen.. yes, i installed the correct driver and have tried restarting the pc
sometimes when i drag the pen to a corner it responds, but instead of the cursor normally working, it freaks out and spazzes all over.
as of now i'm running this on windows 10
Please do try this troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by uninstalling/reinstalling the device driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Wacom Bamboo Tablet.
- Next is to download and install the latest driver from its manufacturers site.
- Here's the link where you can download it from: https/support.wacom.asia/en/tablet-drivers?field_supported_os_tid=50&field_supported_tablets_tid=4
- Once installed reboot your PC for all the changes to take effect.
- Do test it again after the reboot.