My duo tab wont turn on. I have plugged in standatd phone charger, into the socket, a blue light come on, but other than that,

May 27, 2018
My duo tab won't turn on at all. I have tried to charge it by using a standard phone charger, into the correct socket, but all that happens, is a blue light comes on, but nothing else.
I have left it to charge for over twenty minutes, but when I press power button, nothing happens.
What else can I do, as it is totally unresponsive.

NOTE: Yes, I know some tablet batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your tablet is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

If you still can't get it working, and if it isn't under warranty, then I would try a local tech.

NOTE: Yes, I know some tablet batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your tablet is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

If you still can't get it working, and if it isn't under warranty, then I would try a local tech.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gruffoldbear Android Tablets 8
V Android Tablets 1
alphacoyle Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 3
G Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1