Solved! My "e" button is not working or it's spamming itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slavi_1

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017
So i was using my laptop and i was listening to music and then the problem just came out.I don't know what happend and the "e" button started to not working or just spamming like this "eeeeeeeeeeeeee" every 5 minutes. I did a preinstall to my laptop the problem was still there.I cleaned it with compressing air and it didn't help.When i turn on my laptop the button starts to work for 20 30 minutes and after that starts to get crazy.Is there any solutions or the problem is very bad?

The laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad T500

EDIT: I had problem with my laptop keyboard 2 3 months ago when i click a button the whole keyboard started to get crazy i did a preinstall on my windows and the problem was still there and then the whole keyboard was fixed by itself i don't know how.

Solution

Sadly, it still sounds like hardware. Issues like this are indicative of a problem at the motherboard. We've ran into this before, also, and it's kind of hassle to replace the entire main board for a keyboard, but sometimes necessary.

Slavi_1

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017

The problem is that i tried another keyboard and the problem was still there :(

Sadly, it still sounds like hardware. Issues like this are indicative of a problem at the motherboard. We've ran into this before, also, and it's kind of hassle to replace the entire main board for a keyboard, but sometimes necessary.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS