my flex 10 is not switching on, the battery is not charging.

Oct 28, 2018
my flex 10 is not switching on. the battery is not chargin at all. the battery is inbuilt but removed it and placed it back after long pressing the power button. there hasnt been a response yet

Did you try a different charger? If the charger is not working correctly, then it won't be able to charge the battery or power the device. It is possible that the battery is also dead, which with some laptops means that it won't run until a new battery is installed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maybeits_jack Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
mothekiller Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 4
G Laptop Tech Support 7
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 5
ashim8813 Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Huawei Matebook 13 Only Switching on when Charging
Question Laptop turn off automatically when move
Solved! Looking for a way to reset my Lenovo ideal pad 110 battery
Asus switch to battery mode even while it's plugged in
My notebook power button remain on for 5 sec and then switch off it's battery is inbuilt help me
Laptop just shut down.... It was connected to the charger and the battery was like 70% now I'm trying to switch it on and it i
my Acer 5735z shutsoff periodically, with the battery in and out. Then I have to hit the power switch many times to get it to
laptop is not switching on for the first time if i push the power button but after force stop and on second push it is.....
My Asus just has logo on and enter password I need help it has an internal battery
Laptop constantly switches from AC to Battery
My Acer laptop is charging but it doesn't want to switch on and I don't know where do take the battery out
US Gigabyte Laptop Power Adapter weak or not working, laptop switching between battery and charging
80% available, charging but disconnect ac and it switches off
Laptop won't charge and the laptop battery sign shows it switching in between charging and not charging.
Adapter n new battery ok but not charging
Lenovo Z710 "Plugged in, not charging" Battery Switch Board?
Plugged in, not charging. Most fixes do not work.
battery wont charge
Programs crash when laptop switches from charging state to battery power
Resolving battery charging problem from acer laptop while power switch is plugge

ASK THE COMMUNITY