my galaxy j2 doesn't open without charger.if i open the charger the mobile switches off.how can i solve this?

Oct 23, 2018
my galaxy j2 doesn't open without charger.if i open the charger the mobile switches off.how can i solve this?moreover this is a new mobile.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Android Smartphones 5
E Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
L Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 4
I Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Question Sometimes my phone dont recognize charger
Galaxy Note9 shuts off when removed from charger
My galaxy note 8 was working then battery went dead so I plugged it up and it sat on charger for about a hr then I tried to cu
My galaxy s3 only works when i plug it to a charger and it is n't the battrey's fault it works perfectly? I have debricked it
Mine is samsung galaxy s6 edge but when i removed it from charger it turns off...what could be the problem ans its battery is
My Samsung Galaxy s6 active won't turn on unless its plugged into the charger. No matter what the battery percentage is at. I'
I left my Galaxy 4 charging overnight. In the morning it wouldn't turn on. My battery and charger are good and it wouldn't tur
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime wont charge. Says to verify if tje charger is a samsung charger. Its lile it thinks its not.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 won't turn on after battery drained, turns on for a few seconds and then turns off again
Can I charger my Samsung S3 with a 2Amp charger
Can a galaxy Grand Prime be charged with a wireless charger?
I have been given a Samsung Galaxy S3 for work. Of the 5 various types of charger that I use personally for my S6, the S3 will
My Samsung galaxy turns off when the battery is at 9%. Even if it's connected to the charger.
Galaxy S6 only turns on when connected to charger.
My galaxy s4 won't stay on unless plugged into my charger and I've gotten a new batter but it's still happening and I've gotte
samsung galaxy S3 external charger wont charge fully for some battery
my samsung galaxy core 2 is off now due to zero prcnt battery.when i connect charger it automatically turn on and then off and
My samsung galaxy s3 dies fast and I use a 2.0amp charger what is wrong
when i charge my samsung galaxy s3 phone, it will fully charge to 100% but when i take it off the charger it moves down to lik
my friend has a samsung galaxy s3 and his phone is not charging to its original charger but when he tryto use the charger of

ASK THE COMMUNITY