my galaxy note 2 doesnt stay on and i need to transfer mt photo that's on the device onto my lab top is that possible???

dallas3

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
I was on the internet on my phone and it turned off my battery is over 3 years old and it doesn't really hold a good charge. I need to transfer mt photos that's on the device over to my lab top. Is that possible???

Solution
Yes and no. As long as you have a USB cord that works with your phone, then you can hook it up to your computer and transfer the files. You can transfer them, but you are definitely going to need the phone charged to do so.

If it only holds a little charge at a time, and then dies, you will be doing the transferring for a while. I say that because it will have to charge often, so it will take longer if you have a lot of things to transfer. Unless, of course, it can hold a charge long enough to move the files.

You also have the option of purchasing a new battery (they are usually pretty cheap) and that would give you more charge time.

Yes and no. As long as you have a USB cord that works with your phone, then you can hook it up to your computer and transfer the files. You can transfer them, but you are definitely going to need the phone charged to do so.

If it only holds a little charge at a time, and then dies, you will be doing the transferring for a while. I say that because it will have to charge often, so it will take longer if you have a lot of things to transfer. Unless, of course, it can hold a charge long enough to move the files.

You also have the option of purchasing a new battery (they are usually pretty cheap) and that would give you more charge time.

Solution