Question My headphone (using jack 3.5 mm) output is working but not the input (microphone)

Jun 1, 2019
So I just realized that every time I plug in my earphone with integrated mic, the input was always using only my built-in laptop microphone. so the sound quality that I recorded has always been bad.
The output works perfectly fine.

I've tried to follow some of the instructions like setting the privacy on, etc. but still don't get any answer to my problem.

Also checked to plug in my earphone to my friend's laptop. both output and input work fine.

Image of my realtek setting:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12Zsx3a6jX2SjahvzJVoc2rLwiT9FN_Wf

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sad-panda Audio 0
L Audio 1
S Audio 0
hong_kong_dusk Audio 4
N Audio 2
P Audio 2
C Audio 3
I Audio 2
S Audio 4
C Audio 4
L Audio 7
J Audio 2
rhodesgamer Audio 3
J Audio 5
H Audio 1
R Audio 3
N Audio 1
A Audio 2
bob0011 Audio 2
M Audio 1
Similar threads
Question When i have microphone input, there is no output (using headphones). What can i do?
Question Two separate pairs 2.1 channel Headphones outputting only as mono?
Question Laptop outputs high pitch noise through headphones when not on charge
Question PC monitor still outputs sound through its speakers when I plug in headphones to it
Question 6.3 mono output but 3.5 stereo headphones
Question Connecting headphones via wire to Samsung Smart Curved TV
Question Is it safe to use 3.5mm audio splitter for input and output?
Question Connect 2 stereo output to 1 headphone
Solved! Full audio wiring with volume controlled normally closed headphone output
Solved! How do you hook up headphones to a Samsung uhdt tv 7 series that does not have audio output?
Audio output flixking between speakers and headphones. Disabling not fixing. Help!
Headphone/Microphone adapter only outputs sound to 1 earpiece
Any Good Mono-Output Headphone Recommendations?
I bought a Behringer x1222USB and am trying to determine its stereo output line to go through my headphone amp (sterling s104H
Run audio simultaneously through optical and analog outputs for headphones with modmic?
is there an adapter to use on my acer aspire e15? i have a gaming headphone with the output jack as well as a mic jack...can i
Tv with no audio output and also headphone connection
Splitter only outputs sound to 1 earpiece on both headphones
Getting my PC and phone to output audio into one set of headphones.
Separate headphones and speakers from being one output source

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS