Solved! My Headphones Work Fine On PC, But Only Left Speaker On Headphones Work On Phone

ChampionJT96

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
I don't normally go to forums cause I usually find the answer, but I could not find an answer to what problem I'm having. Every time I plug my headphones into my laptop, both speakers play fine. But when it is plugged into my phone, it just plays through the left speaker unless I do bluetooth audio of course. Can anyone let me know what kind of problem I have with my phone?
(Note: I tried different pairs headphones on both my laptop and phones & all same result so I know it's something to do with my phone)

slyverine

Commendable
Mar 4, 2016
It may sound stupid, i had a similar problem with my headphones and i thought something was wrong with my laptop. Solution was to just "play" with the jack and turn it around while it was plugged.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 0
E Audio 1
A Audio 12
TarlaGaming Audio 1
C Audio 0
V Audio 1
tulumba Audio 0
hong_kong_dusk Audio 4
W Audio 1
K Audio 2
B Audio 1
F Audio 1
L Audio 1
L Audio 1
R Audio 1
J Audio 4
Z Audio 2
D Audio 1
F Audio 3
R Audio 3
Similar threads
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Solved! Sound Blaster Z Headphone / Speaker switching
Question Speaker Noise through all I/O's of this computer. Issue replicated on Headphones.
Solved! Fuzzy, noisy audio D:
Question Repairing 3.5mm headphone jack on Bose Companion 3 Series II
Solved! Speakers and headphones are not recognized as separate devices, and sound plays in both.
Question Is it possible to have Windows detect my Headphones as separete from my 5.1 Speaker setup if they are not connected to the front jack
Question PC monitor still outputs sound through its speakers when I plug in headphones to it
Question Best way to connect headphone and speakers to pc
Question Device that controls speaker and headphones
Question Audio playing on speakers even with headphones plugged in
Question Will I lose quality if I plug headphones and speakers into same port?
Logitech Z506 Headphone Jack Not Registering
Solved! Headphones and Speakers Not working
My headphones are barely out of the headphone jack, and my speakers are playing when I want my headphones to play
Solved! Can't get sound from TV speakers and headphones simultaneously
Headset is either being detected as a speaker or the mic just isn't being detected. Razer Electra v2 3.5mm headphone jack.
how to have two different audio simultaneously played in headphone and pc's speaker
Kenwood Compact CD speakers stopped but headphones still work
Solved! AKG Headphones small speaker

ASK THE COMMUNITY