My HP notebook won't load some games

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

greywolf1

Estimable
Mar 17, 2015
I bought an HP 350 G1 notebook computer, but games on Neopets won't load. Also it won't load any of their maps. Am I missing something?

greywolf1

Estimable
Mar 17, 2015
Well it's finally fixed. I was online with HP tech support for quite some time, and ended up still with no Adobe flash. He thought it might be a conflict with some other software and recommended that I contact Adobe support, I watched as much of what he was doing as best as I could performed a system restore, although he suggested a restore to factory specs, and started over again. To make a long story short, I got it to work again on Internet Explorer, (I found out that it was working on IE when he asked if Adobe is giving problems on all browsers), by downloading it from a page for "still having problems?" but it still didn't work on Firefox. I copied the url that I used on IE and pasted it onto Firefox and I was able to download it and run everything that I was having difficulty with before. Thanks again TwistedFury and rgd1101 for all of your help.