Solved! My Huawei p9 lite wifi stopped working

Dec 11, 2018
I've had this phone for the last two years and half, never had this problem before, but in the last couple of days my WiFi won't show up in the networks list. Just on my phone, it's completely fine on my laptop. And on my phone i can see my neighbors wifi. But not mine. Even when I'm standing right next to it. I tried to manually add the network and even scan the QR code that's on the router but it says "unable to find network"

Solution
Try rebooting (turning off and back on) your modem/router and see if that resolves it. Also, if any changes were made to the modem's/router's settings, like say what channel it is using or but GHz it is allowing for WiFi will also make a difference.

When you reboot the modem, I would suggest also restarting the phone. Then wait for the modem/router to get fully loaded up again, it can take a few minutes, and try then.
Try rebooting (turning off and back on) your modem/router and see if that resolves it. Also, if any changes were made to the modem's/router's settings, like say what channel it is using or but GHz it is allowing for WiFi will also make a difference.

When you reboot the modem, I would suggest also restarting the phone. Then wait for the modem/router to get fully loaded up again, it can take a few minutes, and try then.

Solution