my keyboard did not working after it came up from sleep.

ALIFBAHARUN

Estimable
May 7, 2015
my keyboard did not working after it came up from sleep. it only working again when i restart then i press the f8 and f9 button like 10s. why this happen ?

Solution
Hello ALIFBAHARUN

I am not sure if you are facing the problem on your laptop or desktop computer. In either case, you can try following the steps given below:

Step 1 - Click the Start button. (In case of Windows 7. For Windows 8 you can go to the Charms bar by pressing Windows + C keys together.)

Step 2 - In the available search field, type Power Options and press Enter.

Step 3 - From the right pane of the Power Options window, click the Change plan settings link representing the currently active power plan (the one with the radio button selected).

Step 4 - From the next window, click Change advanced power settings.

Step 5 - From the Power Options box, expand PCI...
Hello ALIFBAHARUN

I am not sure if you are facing the problem on your laptop or desktop computer. In either case, you can try following the steps given below:

Step 1 - Click the Start button. (In case of Windows 7. For Windows 8 you can go to the Charms bar by pressing Windows + C keys together.)

Step 2 - In the available search field, type Power Options and press Enter.

Step 3 - From the right pane of the Power Options window, click the Change plan settings link representing the currently active power plan (the one with the radio button selected).

Step 4 - From the next window, click Change advanced power settings.

Step 5 - From the Power Options box, expand PCI Express > Link State Power Management.

Step 6 - From the displayed option(s), click each one of them individually, i.e. On battery and Plugged in (in case of laptop) and select Off from the available list.

Step 7 - Save all the changes and then try putting the system to sleep and waking it back on.

The issue should be resolved by now.

Good Luck!! :)

Solution

Meens

Estimable
Aug 20, 2015

Hi,

I also face the same issue with Dell laptop. when I start the laptops I have to keep pressing f8 or f9 then I can type the password. After it goes to sleep mode I have to restart it again. How to rectify this ??