My lapto is stuck on a bootloop! It's an aspire one cloud book 14 I've tried F-10 method and f2 it will not even reset!! Pleas

ItsYahyaaa

Prominent
Apr 13, 2017
I've tried so many method but it is stuck on the bootloop screen it's an Acer and it will not even reset it keeps saying error and failing halfway

Note: If this problem started after an update (or system reinstall), please make sure the laptop is not connected to the internet in any way before you use the following instructions.

Try the following...

1. Power off the laptop.
2. Power on the laptop.
3. As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
4. Repeat this process a few times until you see the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen.
5. Now you want to let the laptop boot to the "Automatic Repair" screen.
6. Click "Advanced Options" and then select "Troubleshoot".
7. Here you want to select "Refresh your PC", if you do not wish to erase data, or "Reset your PC" to erase all data and restore your system.
8. From here just follow the screen instructions until the recovery is completed.

NOTE: You will need to get into the "Advanced Options" in order to get the "Refresh Option". This choice will keep your data, but any programs installed will be lost.

Do not do a "Reset" as that will wipe all data you have on the laptop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 0
H Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
Y Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1