My laptop directly restart and start with blue screen

Ahsan Nagina

Estimable
Jun 6, 2015
hello, i need a solution for blue screen comes in my laptop,whenever start laptop i got blue screen error, and i donot want to format my laptop cause of important data, so need a proper soltution blue screen , thanks regard

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
there are just too many possible bugcheck codes to even guess at a solution without knowing which bugcheck code your machine hit.

if you can boot you can upload the .dmp files found in c:\windows\minidump
and someone can read the codes from the file.

otherwise, boot and write down the bugcheck code and some of the parameters
for example:
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff80002e873be}

the bugcheck code= A
and the others are the arguments to the bugcheck, each will have a specific meaning.

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
there are just too many possible bugcheck codes to even guess at a solution without knowing which bugcheck code your machine hit.

if you can boot you can upload the .dmp files found in c:\windows\minidump
and someone can read the codes from the file.

otherwise, boot and write down the bugcheck code and some of the parameters
for example:
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff80002e873be}

the bugcheck code= A
and the others are the arguments to the bugcheck, each will have a specific meaning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 5
N Laptop Tech Support 1
3 Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 4